Sports injury rehabilitation in central Guildford
At Fitstuff we understand that injuries are not only painful, but can also be extremely frustrating. Injury can prevent you enjoying your daily activities, achieving your goals, and doing the things you love doing most.
Andy is the sports rehabilitation expert at Fitstuff Clinic. His knowledge and experience covers the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries related to many different activities. He is also a running technique specialist and helps runners overcome many of the frequent injuries that occur in the sport.
Injury treatment focuses not only on sports-related rehabilitation, but also on guidance for staying active and motivated regardless of lifestyle.
What do sport rehabilitators treat?
- Back pain – lower back pain, sciatica, disc problems and more
- Pains and sprains in ankles, knees, shoulders, groin and hips.
- Post-operative rehabilitation – (spinal, shoulder and knee surgery, joint replacements)
- Total knee and hip replacement rehabilitation
- Achille’s tendinopathy
- Cruciate ligament rehabilitation
- Tennis elbow
- Carpal tunnel syndrome