Chartered Physiotherapist in the heart of Guildford
Theika is the Fitstuff physiotherapist. She built her knowledge over twenty-five years of working for the NHS. She’s also worked in private clinics and toured with premier league hockey teams, healing people from all walks of life. Theika is a member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapists and registered with the Health Professions Council.
Treatment with her includes manual techniques, acupuncture and exercise, rehabilitation and postural advice.
Theika has worked with athletes from a variety of backgrounds and abilities. If pain or injury is setting you back, she can help you safely return to your active lifestyle.
What do physiotherapists treat?
Everyone can benefit from physiotherapy, no matter what your age or activity level. It can help with a wide range of injuries and health conditions, including:
- Sports related injuries
- Post-operative rehabilitation
- Shoulder and knee and hip pain
- Joint pain, muscle strains and ligament sprains
- Runner’s knee, plantar fasciitis and iliotibial band (ITB) pain syndrome
- Arthritic pain
- Occupational and repetitive strain injuries