Registered Osteopath in the heart of Guildford
Philippa is the Registered Osteopath at Fitstuff Clinic. She treats anyone who suffers the stresses and strains of everyday life, regardless of activity levels, age or ability. Philippa trained at the London School of Osteopathy and has gained knowledge and experience from 18 years of working in private clinics and premiership clubs.
Osteopathy is suitable for a broad range of patients and helps with pain management, injury rehabilitation, general health and well-being. Treatment combines spinal and joint mobilisation and manipulations, soft tissue techniques, exercise prescription and postural advice.
Osteopaths are primary healthcare practitioners and regulated by the General Osteopathy Council.
What do osteopaths treat?
Osteopaths treat a wide range of problems and injuries throughout the body including:
- Neck, back, shoulder and knee and hip pain
- Muscle and joint pain/stiffness, strains and sprains
- Sciatica and trapped nerves
- Arthritic pain
- Sports-related injuries
- Runner’s knee, plantar fasciitis and iliotibial band (ITB) pain syndrome
- Occupational and repetitive strain injuries